Key to success of a corporation: Employment relations
Maintaining a strong employer and employee relationship can be the key to the ultimate success of an organization. It is known that if a strong relationship is in place employees will be more productive, more efficient and create less conflict. We always take this fact into account when providing legal assistance to corporations and all sizes in different sectors in order to serve the parties’ long-term interests better.
Our firm provides services with respect to all aspects of employment relations, including preparing and reviewing employment contracts, disciplinary and termination processes, as well as collective bargaining negotiations.
Our practice in this field includes the following:
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- Company policy review
- Compliance and ethics and related investigations
- Terminations or other disciplinary processes
- Collective bargaining negotiations and union relations
- Discrimination and harassment complaints
- Health and safety issues
- White collar crime
- Dispute resolution, including litigation and mediation